Hotel Guidelines for Players and their Families
On behalf of the employees of the Great Wolf Lodge in Fitchburg, DoubleTree by Hilton Leominster and the Colonial Hotel in Gardner, we are delighted to welcome you to our home.
To ensure the safety and comfortable stay of your team and accompanying family members, as well as our other guests, the following guidelines and policies must be followed:
* Equipment such as sticks and skates are not permitted on hotel property at any time unless in a proper equipment bag. Sticks cannot be used in the hallways. No hallway hockey is permitted!
* Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by at least one parent or legal guardian in the pool area at all times. The pool area will be serviced periodically. (Notices will be posted regarding opening and closing times.)
* Children under the age of 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian in Restaurant and Lounge and are not permitted in the smoking section after 9:00pm.
* Parents and/or coaches will be responsible for their child’s/player’s behavior and actions at all times during your stay.
* For the peaceful enjoyment of all our overnight guests, only those actually registered will be allowed to remain in the guest room area after 10:00pm. Recognizing the need to continue to gather after 10:00 pm, we are happy to offer our Lobby or other public area for your enjoyment.
* With respect to the food & beverage licensing authorities of our town, cannot allow food and beverages which are not purchased directly from the Hotel to be consumed in the public areas of our premises.
Thank you for your attention to these guidelines.